Terms & Conditions
- This website is run by Essex and Suffolk Water.
- This website its operation, sales and practices are governed by English Law.
- All distance orders will be confirmed in writing, either by email or by post.
- Deliveries may require a signature at point of delivery.
- All products carry a minimum of a 12 month manufacturers usage warranty
- None of the above affects your statutory rights or your manufacturer’s warranty.
Distance Selling Regulations
We strictly abide by Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 which can be found on the Government website: http://www.legislation.gov.uk. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). Essex & Suffolk Water will collect information about you to process your order and for our own marketing purposes to advise you of any beneficial offers and promotions. We will not under any circumstances pass on your information to a third party.
The information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- delivery address (if required)
- phone number(s)
- e-mail address
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy.
You may opt out of receiving marketing and promotional information when placing your order or by advising us in writing using the Contact Us section on the site.
Alternatively, you can log into your account details and un-checking/un-ticking the relevant box.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our web site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Compliments and complaints
Whether you want to tell us that we have done something really well or that we could have done something better, we really want to talk.
We value our customer’s opinions and this feedback can help us shape the way we operate.
Please contact us by email at [email protected]; if you are contacting us about a complaint we will do whatever we can to resolve it straight away.
For returns please notify us via email ([email protected]) and within 30 days of receipt of your goods:
Please follow these guidelines when applying to return an item.
Subject Field, enter: Returns. Within your email please include the following:
- Your Order Reference Number
- Item(s) you wish to return
- Your full name as detailed on your order
- A daytime contact number
- The reason for returning the goods purchased (ie. wrong item, not compatible, faulty, not required, not what I wanted), or any other reason.
- Please advise if the goods are: unopened and unused, opened and unused, used and undamaged, used with wear.
We will then contact you in relation to the next steps.